- Determination of carbon and sulphur content with a specific analyser.
- Determination of oxygen and nitrogen with a specific analyser.
- Analysis of all metal matrices: carbon steels, alloyed and stainless steels, cast iron, aluminium alloys, copper, zinc, cobalt, nickel, titanium and carbides.
- Analysis of soldering and brazing alloys
- Soils and rocks
- Waste water, process wastewater, galvanic baths, aqueous and non-aqueous solutions
- Waters for human consumption
- Spectrophotometric and gas chromatographic analysis of gas samples collected on adsorbent substrates
- Gas chromatographic analysis coupled with mass spectrometry of solvents, oils, hydrocarbons, plasticizers, additives and production aids
- Analysis of degradation products of rubbers, plastics and elastomers after heating in a controlled environment
ICP-OES spectrometry, an extremely precise, accurate, and versatile technique, the sample is dissolved in a known volume of solution, which is then nebulized in an argon plasma torch generated by a radio frequency. Working on solutions therefore allows the analysis of any type of matrix, which is prepared by suitable attacks with acids and / or their mixtures. The technique is also applicable to small sample quantities in the order of 50 - 100 mg.
Gas chromatography, coupled with a mass detector, on the other hand, is the main technique for identifying and quantifying the organic substances present and/or released from the sample. The analytes, extracted in a solvent after suitable sample preparation, are separated from the chromatographic column and identified by the mass detector by comparison with the spectral library supplied (NIST). Instrument calibration is performed with certified reference standards prior to each analytical cycle.
All tests are performed in accordance with national and / or international reference standards (UNI, EN, ISO, ASTM, DIN) or, if necessary, according to the customer's specifications.